I have 10 events to play, a | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
MJL456 Mar 13
It appears that the Toronto Blue Jays have ended the Brett Lawrie at second base experiment. Wholesale Dolphins Jerseys . Manager John Gibbons was on MLB Network Radio on Thursday and said that Lawrie would play third base for the remainder of the season. The 23-year-old Lawrie has struggled this season. On top of switching from third to second on more than one occasion, the Langley B.C. native has been on the DL twice already this season with ribcage and ankle injuries. In 45 games this season, hes hitting .208 with six home runs. More details to follow. DeVante Parker Jersey . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Anthony Steen Jersey .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. http:///...yan-tannehill-jersey . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. MACAU -- Ian Poulter returned from a four-month layoff because of a foot ailment to take a share of the lead at the Macau Open with an opening-round 64.Poulter and Spains Carlos Pigem were tied at 7-under par on Thursday and had a one-shot lead over Thailands Chapchai Nirat, who had three birdies and an eagle over his last eight holes to finish with a 65.Australias Marcus Fraser experienced back spasms at the start of his round and, after taking pain medication, finished with a 66, tied with Indias Anirban Lahiri at 5-under.Poulter, who has 10 starts in which to earn 218 FedEx Cup points or about $350,000 to keep full PGA Tour status for the rest of the year, had five birdies on the outward nine in his first round back since missing the cut at Colonial in late May.Ive never had four and a half months off in my life. Its an unusual position but I played nicely, said Poulter, a vice-captain for Europe at the recent Ryder Cup. I just tried to get my game in shape coming out here.Poulter said he didnt play competitively for 14 weeks because of an arthritic joint in his right foot, which made it difficult to walk and now requires himm to wear a special insole in his shoe. Dolphins Jerseys Store. .The most important thing Ill take away from this is how solid I played, how nicely I putted, he said. Ive worked in all areas of my game to get ready, and obviously, its a great start.Theres no cure for arthritis, so rest and rehab is the key part.Poulter stated his reason for choosing the Macau Open in China over the European Tours British Masters was simply down to travel time, with the PGA Tour heading to Malaysia next week for the CIMB Classic.?Im not saying the British Masters isnt a big event because its a massive event and I hosted it last year, but for me its about maintaining my status where I live right now, Poulter confirmed.I have 10 events to play, and the CIMB Classic is a big event for me. I want to be there Sunday night which I can do from Macau. First thing Monday morning I can be there fresh and ready to play. If I played the British Masters, it would mean going from the UK to Malaysia and I dont really want to pitch up jet-lagged. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '