if Ancelotti thought it best to place him elsewher | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
MJL456
MJL456 Feb 5
Haas boss Guenther Steiner is sure the teams dramatic downturn at the Mexican Grand Prix was just a blip, saying the team didnt get stupid over the past two weeks. White Golden Knights Jerseys .Haas endured a frustrating U.S. Grand Prix in Austin but Romain Grosjean still scored a point with a 10th-place finish which looked unlikely earlier in the weekend. The team then got off to a slow start in Mexico, with limited running during Friday practice resulting in a disappointing showing in qualifying as neither driver made Q2.Grosjean labelled Haas performance unacceptable during the weekend, which saw the team change the floor of his car and continue to struggle with its brakes. Despite those issues, Steiner thinks the lack of performance came from the slow start to the weekend.When asked if Haas needed to change anything to prevent a repeat at the Brazilian Grand Prix, he replied: No, we just need to do a good job, we dont need to change anything. We wont change any parts and after speaking with the guys we just need to keep focused as we know we are able to do it. We didnt get stupid over the past two weeks we just need to have a smooth weekend.Steiner refused to make excuses for the result, which saw Grosjean finish in 20th, one place behind teammate Esteban Gutierrez.We could not get the balance of the car, we were all over the place. We couldnt get tyres to work we were out of the window. We just didnt perform this weekend. We have to be honest with ourselves and say we didnt do a good job this weekend starting on Friday.I was hoping we could regroup on Saturday but you saw our qualifying it was appalling. We just need to get our act together over the next two races because we know we can to do as we got into Q3 just two races ago. We will try hard in the next race.Steiner is hoping Haas can break the habit of a messy Friday after running into problems at the last two races.We need to work on going out on Fridays and actually practice and not spend half the time standing in the garage because that is the worse bit as we dont learn. Here we had one car down in FP2 and then we tried to do all the work on the tyres with the other car and you cant do it all and then you dont get any set-up work done. That is our biggest handicap at the moment that in the last two races we didnt have a clean Friday and Saturday. Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Golden Knights Jerseys Store . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. http://www.authenticgoldenknightsshopnhl.com/ . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July.MADRID, Spain -- Francisco "Isco" Alarcon delighted the several hundred Real Madrid fans with a solo display of ball control at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium on Wednesday. Madrid officials believe hell be a great team player, too. "Isco has what it takes to satisfy a club as immensely demanding as Real Madrid," club president Florentino Perez said at the 21-year-old midfielders presentation. "We believe in you and your talent." Iscos transfer from Malaga was completed last week, and his five-year contract was finalized after a medical exam. Perez praised Isco as one of the most creative and imaginative talents to emerge recently from Spains youth teams. He said Isco received positive appraisals from experts around the world for his performances for Spain under-21s. Isco also has one senior cap, appearing in a friendly against Uruguay in February in Qatar. "This is your house, welcome to Real Madrid," Perez said as he handed Isco a No. 23 shirt with his name on it. Ten years ago to the day, David Beckham was presented with the No. 23 shirt by Madrid great Alfredo Di Stefano when the former England captain joined the club. "We all know Beckham is a great player and he was presented 10 years ago on todays date with the same number, but I chose this number because its my brothers birthdate," Isco said. Isco helped Malaga reach the Champions League quarterfinals last season and guided Spain to the European Under-21 title this summer. Golden Knights Jerseys For Sale. He will have to vie with other attacking midfielders in Madrids star-studded dressing room, including Cristiano Ronaldo, Mesut Ozil, and Luka Modric. There are also persistent media reports that talented but troubled Uruguay forward Luis Suarez might yet arrive at Madrid from Liverpool. Isco confirmed that he had received offers from other clubs, including Manchester City, where his former coach at Malaga, Manuel Pellegrini, is now in charge. "But its impossible to say no to Real Madrid and Im convinced I will find a spot in the squad, although I am aware that its not a slot thats going to be given away to me for free, Ill have to fight for it." "Pellegrini did want me, but when I saw that Madrids offer was serious, I decided," Isco said. "I told Pellegrini that it was impossible to say no to Madrid." Madrids new coach, Carlo Ancelotti, praised Isco at his own presentation last week. Isco said he was not fixed on staying an attacking midfielder if Ancelotti thought it best to place him elsewhere on the field. "I am adaptable and can play wherever the coach decides to place me," he said. Isco is Madrids second signing this off-season after it paid Bayer Leverkusen to recover right back Daniel Carvajal. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '