Obviously losing George means were short of that | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
MJL456 Jan 12
WACO, Texas -- A woman who said she was raped by two Oregon State football players and two other men in 1998 shared her story with the Baylor football team Monday. Wholesale Giants Jerseys .Brenda Tracys talk with the Bears came two months after a 13-page report said Baylor failed to properly handle accusations of sexual assault, including some against former football players.After hearing about Baylors case, Tracy had called for the NCAA to shut down the football program.Tracy told ESPN Central Texas radio that Baylor football and basketball players were engaged and paying attention, and that she told them that they have an opportunity to exact real change and be an example to follow. She was invited to campus by Baylor acting head football coach Jim Grobe, who replaced Art Briles within days after the report from the Pepper Hamilton law firm.One thing I try to do is make this real for people. Look at me, Im a human being, I could be your neighbor, I could be your mother, I could be the person behind you at the grocery store, she said. But I spent all these years wanting to kill myself and hating myself because someone else took my body and I did not give it to them.Tracy said what she tries to do is put a face and a person and a human experience to rape.A month ago, Tracy shared her story with Nebraskas team. The Cornhuskers are coached by Mike Riley, who was Oregon States coach in 1998.The Associated Press generally doesnt identify sexual assault victims, but Tracy has spoken publicly about her experience. She has met with NCAA officials and said she will be speaking to other college teams, with expectations that she will be contacted by more.According to her Twitter profile, she is a Single mother, Registered Nurse, DV/SA Survivor turned Activist, Speaker, & Civilian Lobbyist. I believe one person can change the world...In a post on her Twitter account ((at)brendatracy24) after the talk, which was closed to the public, Tracy described Grobe as a good man with a good heart while thanking Baylor for hosting her. She also thanked Baylor players who had tweeted her afterward, responding that she appreciated them and telling them to remember the pledge they made to each other.Grobe told the AP before Tracys visit that he had spoken with Riley, who told him it was a hard thing to hear but educational.Weve got a great group of guys here, not good guys, great guys, great kids that would never be involved in these kinds of situations, but I think educating the good kids is just as important as educating the edgy guys, Grobe said earlier this month.The number one thing that I hope is that it brings home that these are real issues. It does pertain to you because you are your brothers keeper. ... Its your responsibility to make sure that not only are you behaving well, but that your teammates are behaving well, and we can take care of each other.Tracy said she talked to good men and called them out, asking them what can they do and how can we change this together. Cheap San Francisco Giants Jerseys .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Cheap Giants Jerseys China . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. http://www.cheapsanfranciscogiantsjerseys.com/ . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. The All Blacks midfield concerns have deepened with the loss of centre George Moala for Saturday nights Bledisloe Cup clash with the Wallabies in Sydney.Impressive against Wales earlier this year, Moala has been ruled out of the Rugby Championship opener at ANZ Stadium after suffering a medial ligament tear at training on Monday.Its another headache for All Blacks coach Steve Hansen, already coming to grips with losing Sonny Bill Williams for the entire campaign due to his Achilles injury at the Rio Olympics sevens last week.After decades of stability, the centres were already shaping as a potential area of rare vulnerability for the top-ranked All Blacks following the retirements of veteran pair Maa Nonu and Conrad Smith after last years successful World Cup defence.Nonu, Smith and Williams boast some 230 Tests of experience and have each won two Rugby World Cups.Since the days of Bruce Robertson, Joe Stanley, Frank Bunce and Tana Umaga through to Smith and Nonu, the All Blacks have always prospered with long-serving centres.Now Hansen is seemingly certain to use the relatively inexperienced international duo of Ryan Crotty and Malakai Fekitoa against Australia, with young rookie Anton Lienert-Brown unlikely to start in the Bledisloe Cup cauldron after being called up as Williams squad replacement.All Blacks assistant coach Ian Foster conceded the Moala setbaack was disappointing. Cheap Giants Jerseys. Its certainly different, isnt it, Foster said.People are sort of used to the Nonu-Smith (combination). Chuck Sonny Bill in there as well.I wouldnt call it vulnerable but Id certainly say we are building combinations.While New Zealands centre stocks are suddenly depleted, Wallabies coach Michael Cheika has the luxury of being able to call upon his World Cup pairing of Matt Giteau and Tevita Kuridrani, or consider any number of other options.Israel Folau, Samu Kerevi, Adam Ashley-Cooper, Rob Horne and Matt Toomua are other competent centres in the Wallabies squad fighting for a starting spot.I dont know whether thats an area theyre going to target or not, Foster said.Theres no hiding the fact that weve got players that are less experienced than guys who have been there in the past.But if look at the guys weve got there, Ryans got a number of Tests under his belt and Malakais the same.Obviously losing George means were short of that option but weve got guys who have played a bit of Test-match rugby and have played over here as well.So whichever way we go, its exciting for us.We know its new, but its something we saw in June. We made good progress in the midfield and now its going to be a next step up. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '