midway through the first half, Alba | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
MJL456
MJL456 Jan 11
BEREA, Ohio -- Cleveland Browns running back Isaiah Crowell has apologized for posting a drawing on Instagram last week showing a police officer getting his throat slashed. Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit Femme .Crowell posted the drawing after men in Louisiana and Minnesota were shot and killed by police. He subsequently deleted the post, but a screenshot continued to be circulated on social media, prompting his apology Monday.Five police officers were killed in a sniper attack in Dallas last Thursday night at a protest over the two deaths. Seven other officers and two civilians were wounded.Last week was an emotional and difficult week as we saw extreme acts of violence against black men across our country as well as against police officers in Dallas, Crowell said in a statement distributed by the Browns.I posted an image to Instagram in the midst of that emotion that I shouldnt have and immediately removed it. It was an extremely poor decision and I apologize for that mistake and for offending people. My values and beliefs do not match that image. I am outraged and upset by the deaths of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile along with so many others. I am also outraged and saddened by the attacks in Dallas and the deaths of the 5 honorable police officers (Lorne Ahrens, Michael Krol, Michael J. Smith, Brent Thompson and Patrick Zamarripa) who were providing protection while trying to keep peace. We have to be better as a society, its not about color, its about whats right and wrong. I was very wrong in posting that image. Every single life matters, every death as a result of violence should be treated with equal outrage and penalty.The Browns were clear about their displeasure with Crowells post, calling it an extremely disturbing and unacceptable social media decision in a statement released later Monday night.It was completely inappropriate and we have made him aware of our high level of disappointment, the statement said. Isaiah has apologized but also knows that just an apology is insufficient and that he must take steps to make a positive difference after a very negative and impactful post.Crowell had 706 yards rushing and four touchdowns for Cleveland last year. The former Alabama State star has totaled 1,313 yards rushing and 12 TDs in two seasons with the Browns. Nike Roshe One Pas Cher .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. Adidas Supercolor Rouge .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. http:///...e-juvenate-bleu.html . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. ALBANY, N.Y. -- Mike Rowley scored 16 points and grabbed five boards and David Nichols added 15 points on 7-for-10 shooting to lead Albany past NCAA Division III-member SUNY Oneonta 97-56 Wednesday night.The duo combined to shoot 13 for 19 from the floor as Albanys 12-man roster saw action with 10 players scoring and six of them reaching double figures in points.The Dragons posted their only and brief lead when Mikey McElroys 3 put SUNY Oneonta up a point less than 1:30 into the conteest. Air Max 90 Fireflies. After a pair of Rowley free throws that made it 25-18 with midway through the first half, Albany (2-1) pulled away on a 28-8 run before halftime and were never threatened after halftime.McElroy led the Dragons with 16 points, shooting 5 for 13 from the floor.The Great Danes had a 69-31 rebounding advantage, collecting 25 on the offensive end. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '