o! and I was lucky that I just to | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
MJL456
MJL456 Mar 18
Here are the September records of our wild-card teams:Blue Jays, 7-12 Orioles, 10-9 Tigers, 8-9 Astros, 10-9 Mariners, 12-7 Yankees, 10-9 Mets, 11-8 Cardinals, 10-10 Giants, 8-12 Marlins, 9-10The Seattle Mariners had that eight-game winning streak, and the New York Mets were playing well until this week, but otherwise this looks like a bunch of flawed teams playing mediocre baseball. Michael Crabtree Jersey . Its a battle of attrition as much as a race. There, I said it. I still love baseball. And maybe that criticism is unfair. The Toronto Blue Jays are pretty solid but have had a bad month. FiveThirtyEight still gives them the best World Series odds of these teams at 5 percent.Lets take a quick look at the state of the wild-card races.Current wild-card odds (from FiveThirtyEight):American League Blue Jays: 68 percent Orioles: 41 percent Astros: 36 percent Tigers: 32 percent Mariners: 15 percent Yankees: 7 percentNational League Mets: 75 percent Cardinals: 62 percent Giants: 59 percent Marlins: 1 percent Donald Penn Raiders Jersey .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Tim Brown Jersey . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. http:///...Murray-Elite-Jersey/ . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. SPIELBERG, Austria -- Daniil Kvyat says the FIA has made a mistake installing new kerbs at the Red Bull Ring after he suffered a big accident during qualifying for the Austrian Grand Prix.Kvyat ran wide at Turn 8 during qualifying, prompting his right rear suspension to collapse and pitch him into the dividing wall between the pit lane and the track. He escaped without injury but was one of three drivers, including Sergio Perez and Nico Rosberg, to experience a suspension failure on the Red Bull Rings kerbs on Saturday.Kvyat said Toro Rosso was still investigating the incident, but believes the harsh yellow kerbing on the exit of Turn 8 should be removed.I think they should take them off, he said. Theyve done a mistake, they have to admit that its stupid. At the last corner I asked them Do we have track limits? and they said No, we have no track limits so Saturday we are working towards no track limits. So one corner has track limits another corner has no track limits.There was no strong opinion from the drivers or anyone [during Fridays driver briefing], but today the consequences are stronger. There is three suspensions broke and very similar failures. I tthink three different teams suspension failures on kerbs, I think they are in a place where they need to find a better solution. Michael Crabtree Raiders Jersey. We need to investigate but we will for sure do our bit as much as possible to investigate these things. Even if we put a wall there, a wall would be safer because at least you know whats happening.When it was put to Kvyat that the drivers should remain within the track limits, he said: We are drivers, if you give us a two kilometre run-off area we will try to use this as much as we can.Like I said based on my experience yesterday, I went on that kerb also and the suspension didnt fail. Today it failed. So, yeah, I think only a pussy doesnt go there.Kvyat said he was lucky to escape without injury after hitting the dividing wall at the pit lane entrance.It wasnt pleasant! When I was going to the pit entry wall I was thinking Please no! Please no! and I was lucky that I just touched it a bit. When you land you have a compression so I tried to stay strong because then this thing was so annoying. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '