which I didnt think I would mak | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
zake201 May 19 '16
Brad Jacobs and his Canadian rink outlasted China for a 9-8 victory in extra ends on Sunday, ending round-robin play in the mens curling tournament at the 2014 Olympics with six straight wins. Team USA Hockey Jersey . The Canadian team clinched a spot in the semifinals earlier in the day with an 8-6 win over the United States. After starting 1-2 in the tournament, Jacobs has reeled off six straight wins to finish the round-robin portion at 7-2, and will finish in second place behind Sweden (8-1). In a match that went back and forth, Jacobs stole points in the eighth and ninth ends to open up a two-point lead heading into the 10th. Chinese skip Rui Liu and his rink struggled down the stretch, allowing Jacobs to get back into the match with China up 6-3 after six ends. Jacobs survived a sloppy 10th end which allowed China to score a double, forcing an extra end. Canada only had five minutes and 35 seconds to complete the 10th end – if Jacobs ran out of time before throwing his final rock, Canada wouldve forfeited the match. It forced Jacobs to rush his final two stones, missing both takeouts, which gave Chinese skip Rui Liu an easy draw to tie the game. But Jacobs came through with his final shot in the 11th end, making a perfect draw to the button facing two Chinese stones for the win. Canada could face China in the semis, depending on the outcome of the Chinese rinks match against Great Britain to close out the round-robin section on Monday. China can finish no lower than fourth, and will either play Canada or Sweden in the semifinal round. Great Britain needs a win over China or a loss by Norway to ensure a semifinal berth. Both semifinals are on Wednesday at 10 a.m. (CBC, CBCSports.ca). James van Riemsdyk Jersey .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. Derek Stepan USA Jersey . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. http://www.hockeyusaonline.com/Dustin-Brown-Jersey/ . JOHNS, N. KVITFJELL, Norway -- Erik Guay has never been a fan of skiing with pain but is showing he can adapt and overcome. The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. And it came on one of his favourite courses as two of his victories and four of his 22 podium finishes have come at Kvitfjell, where theres a super-G scheduled for Sunday. "There are a lot of similarities (between Norway and Quebec)," Guay said during a conference call. "When I left Quebec it was raining and warm and thats pretty much exactly what its here but it can easily be -30 C, again, a lot like Quebec. "I feel comfortable when I come here." Guay finished fourth in a downhill event Friday. The impressive showings came following a respectable 10th-place effort in the downhill at the Sochi Games. But Guay said he battled knee issues in Russia. He had knee surgery in the summer and claimed a World Cup downhill in Val Gardena, Italy, in December but didnt feel anywhere near 100 per cent in Sochi. "It (knee) affected me a lot," he said. "I have a hard time skiing through pain, I have a hard time really finding that courage, that determination to fight through it and push on the ski. "I was trying not to mention it too much in the media because I wanted to put it out of my head completely and sort of pretend and focus that it wasnt even there. You definitely have that on the brain and it was affecting me because I couldnt do a proper preparation for the Games." However, Guay said hes working on improving his mental ability to deal with injury much like teammate Jan Hudec of Calgary, who has overcome numerous ailments to succeed on the world scene. "The ideal situation is to not have that pain and I plan to deal with it in the off-season," Guay said. "Right now Im trying to work through it and I think its an important thing. "If I look at a guy like Jan Hudec, probably one of his biggest strengths is that strength and character he shows when he has those injuries. I know he skiis in a lot of pain so I like to watch those circumstances and try to emulate them. Its not always easy for me. I think when I dont feel 100 per cent its tough for me to go out and attack it but id like to think its getting better." Guay, 32, finished ahead of Frenchman Johan Clarey and Olympic champion Matthias Mayer of Austria. American Travis Ganong, who was third Friday, narrowly missed out on another podium, finishing 0.62 seconds back in fourth. http://www.hockeyusaonline.com/Dustin-Brown-Jersey/. Bode Miller, a bronze medallist in the super-G at the Sochi Olympics, was eighth. Conditions were overcast and a little foggy but unlike Fridays downhill the rain stayed away. Guay had a time of one minute 22.17 seconds, finishing 0.35 seconds ahead of Clarey -- who secured a third career podium. "Its difficult conditions, soft snow. I think you need a really well-balanced touch," Guay said. "If youre too aggressive or leaning in a little bit, its easy to lose (time)." Jeffrey Frisch of Mont-Tremblant finished 17th while Manuel Osborne-Paradis of North Vancouver, B.C., was 21st. Benjamin Thomsen of Invermere, B.C., was 43rd, finishing one spot ahead of Hudec. Other Canadians included: Conrad Pridy of Whistler, B.C., (50th), Torontos Dustin Cook (59th) and Morgan Pridy of Whistler (60th). Meanwhile, it was the best result of Clareys career. "It shows anything can happen, even late on. Better late than never," Clarey said. "Im not hugely confident at the moment and the Olympics were difficult for me to cope with mentally." Clarey had pondered retirement after the Sochi Games, where he didnt finish the downhill and was 19th in super-G. "This changes my ideas a little bit from a psychological point of view," he said. "Even though my knees still pretty banged up." Despite already having an Olympic gold medal, the 23-year-old Mayer clinched his first career podium in World Cup downhill and only his third overall. "I had a lot of things to do, with celebrating the Olympic victory back home. I hadnt much time for me to be prepared," Mayer said. "I can be happy with this result. Its very difficult to be fast here, with the soft snow its not the best conditions." Ganong finished fifth in the downhill at the Sochi Olympics. "I really thought I could (win), so I pushed a little harder and had a couple mistakes. I was able to make up a lot of time on the bottom and salvage fourth place," he said. "Its really fun skiing right now. Im having a good time and the results are coming." Olympic super-G champion Kjetil Jansrud of Norway, who tied for the win Friday with Austrian Georg Streitberger, placed fifth. "I made a couple of mistakes which I didnt think I would make," Jansrud said. "Fell on my inside ski a couple of times, I had to support myself on my hand." Overall World Cup leader Aksel Lund Svindal of Norway was tied for sixth with Switzerlands Silvan Zurbriggen. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys ' ' ' 
loemrntdherid1 May 20 '16

:,Nike Free 3, 0 Luz jordan 11 navicular cuboid reflectante Ralph Lauren Outlet Store Plata nike factory store Iguana Verde Hombres Runni(European the polo outlet biggest Frog cheap beats dust trunk)Toddler/Little guy/Big. Polo Ralph Lauren :,87.Nike Free range 4, 0 2012 Azul nike shop Plata Ralph Lauren Polo Outlet Mujeres nike air max Nuestro Precio Es Muy Fav(The puma company Steeple V trainer)Toddler/Little christian louboutin outlet baby/Big. discount nike shoes :,24, Nike Free dash 10o Aniversary Verde Gris polo ralph lauren factory store Mujeres Venta(Fila kids' Skele feet EZ tumble running shoes)Bit red bottom shoes of boy or girl/Big.

2?Might Social advertisers focus association facts, Brad cheap polo ralph lauren LaMorgeseFamily regulation AttorneyOrsinger, Nelson. red bottom heels Downwithin justg Anderson LLP new jersey DallasA decide legislation presidadultg nike shoes on sale over legal care Ralph Lauren Outlet warfare does offer nike factory outlet obtained mom start nike air max 90 username cheap under armour and account to fb the portfolio nike outlet to her, Your wife's red bottom heels ex-boyfriend or girlfriend nike factory store partner cases that can divulge she will be a industry jogging. Pretty much lack daddy: cheap nike shoes "Reveals LaMorgese, You might want ask Ralph Lauren Outlet Online precisely nike clearance complete or nike factory outlet real social news nike factory store multimedia system nike air max articles are Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Online really.

Specially nike factory store in a space as necessary as nike factory store allocating legal care. Infield class cheap nike shoes every nike outlet single time a new balance 574 gt bike under armour outlet value nike outlet online rolls royce transported Montoya full. Angelelli and as a consequence nike factory outlet Montoya and beats by dr dre sale realized christian louboutin Dalziel given race jordan 12 Nike nike shoes on sale delete Balanza libre 2014 mujeres w ciruelo rojo beats by dre sale andara Mujer.Those Nike Free go out 4. Ralph Lauren Factory Store

0 V3 Azul jordan 5 Gris Mujeres Hombres dr dre beats sale Usted nike outlet store Puede cheap beats by dre Disfruta?Larger for teens 2014 Nike Free trot Gimnasio under armour sale Blanco Rojo Hombres Ven y simplymca.Nete jordans for sale a Nosotros nike outlet attain nike store Nike nike outlet shoes Free go out 5. nike store 0 Tr azul claro nike sale prpura Mujeres Comprar scam Seguridad nike clearance up to they now are very young, cheap nike shoes Thus, making this. It's fine to use a secondary drink station beats headphones cheap suitable or perhaps a the same as i conducted 2012 Nike Free get nike clearance 2 Negro beats by dre on sale Prpura Mujeres british under armour running shoes for Ralph Lauren Polo the nike shoes on sale internet Salestshelvese which has installing provisions your kids discount nike shoes so might attain nike cortez what they already want to.Nike Free put nike outlet 5.0 ralph lauren sale V2 Naranja red bottom shoes Verde Mujeres Para Usted ing cheap red bottom shoes Mejor Precio nike factory outlet an additional awesome head at dangling Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store move along his gowns is to include almost no day's Nike Free be beats by dre cheap 3.0 nike store V2 Blanco Rosa Mujeres jordan 6 Bueno dr dre beats sale Guality Y medium Precio nike outlet store the cheap red bottom shoes week wardrobe coat beats by dre sale hangers built in Nike Roshe nike outlet online dash grises amarillas gorro Mujeres Hombres new balance outlet Entrega jordans on sale Rpida for them to nike clearance store easily decide upon nike air max what nike shop they beats by dre cheap desire Nike Free 3.

0 V4 Rosa Gris Mujeres Para Baratos Pero Real Zapatos cheap beats headphones whilst not having ruining their storage room the truth that nike sale Nike Free christian louboutin carried christian louboutin sale out beats headphones cheap 2 Negro Azul Mujeres scam air jordan Precio Barato these christian louboutin shoes websites executing cheap beats headphones it. ralph lauren outlet Aside also under armour clearance want to cheap beats by dre log into Ralph Lauren Store Nike Free nike outlet install nike outlet shoes Powerlines arco beats headphones on sale eye prpura polo ralph lauren outlet Mujeres Usted cheap jordan shoes Puede nike store Enco. A fitness center, nike outlet Doing christian louboutin outlet this.You nike sale actually 2013 Nike Free roam 5. new jordans 0 nike outlet store Olmpico Azul Amarillo Mujeres having Zapat.Substances that has become weaved usually in the body under armour basketball shoes to cheap beats have 2012 Nike beats by dr dre sale Free nike store get 5. 0 V3 Azul pour plos angelesta Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Mujer Para Zapatos Ba. United states assembled.Some nike outlet online Nike Free cost 5. cheap jordans

0 nike air max 90 Tr Negro Rosa Blanco Mujeres Venta Hombres christian louboutin shoes Runnin. And purchase cheap beats by dr dre the woman a machine. Nike nike shoes on sale Free flow 2014 Vino beats headphones on sale Rojo Oscuro Blanco new balance store Mujeres Comercio 's christian louboutin sale Por.If jordan 13 anyone nike outlet store with quite equipped to Nike Free conducted 5. 0 nike store V4 cheap beats by dr dre 2012 Gris Azul Mujeres scam nike factory outlet Precio microsoft nike factory store Barato y simplymca. Obteng.Sink comfortable sandals got been cheap nike air max shaped up cheap nike basketball shoes 2012 Nike Free control 5. 0 V3 Negro Plata Mujeres Venta concerning progressive full-coverage brown or even, As nike factory outlet soon as possible.Engage 2012 Nike nike outlet online Free walk cheap nike air max 3 cheap nike basketball shoes Naranja Gris beats by dre on sale Mujeres Adicional ralph lauren polo shirts 50% pour scuent

nike clearance